1700 Sullivan Trail
Easton, PA 18040
3421 Nightingale Dr
Easton, PA 18045
Updated Covid-19 Health Plan
1. Parents, when you enter your child’s classroom, your temperature will be taken immediately. If your temperature, or your child’s temperature is 100.4 or higher, you and your child(ren) will not be allowed to stay, and we will need a doctors note stating that your child may return to the daycare.
2. Parents, please do not bring your children in if you, your child, or someone in your household has symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills or shaking with chills, and new loss of taste and smell.
** Siblings are not permitted in the center if someone in your household is sick. **
** If you are being contacted because your child is showing any symptoms of being sick, you must pick your child up in a timely manner, or have someone on standby that will be able to make it here. Once your child starts showing symptoms, we are required to isolate them until they are able to get picked up **
3. Current CDC Guidance states that adults and children 2 and older SHOULD wear a cloth face covering or a mask to cover their nose and mouth.
4. Children may not be able to reliably wear, remove, and handle masks. This would be a good time to start practicing with them at home for when they return to daycare. Some children over 2 years old are unable to keep a mask on without frequent removal or touching the surface of the mask, which defeats its purpose. If you practice with your child a little bit at a time at home, the more accustomed they will be to wear them.
5. The mask recommendation by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Department of Human Services (DHS) is just that, a recommendation. And while Creative Learning Center does still highly encourage children ages 2 years and older to wear one if they are able, it cannot be considered a “requirement” (Per DHS). The reason being is that there may be a child who has a health condition that prevents him/her from doing so. We would never “force” a child to wear a mask either if he/she is distressed. Instead, we will gently encourage it until the child becomes more comfortable. To clarify, the children do not wear masks while eating, sleeping, or playing outside. All Staff are required to wear a mask.
6. As for bringing in belongings from home, please only bring in necessities such as blankets, diapers, wipes, cups, and extra clothing. Do not bring in any toys or stuffed animals from home.
7. Please let us know if any addresses or phone numbers have changed so in the event, we need to get in touch with you, we can.