Pre-K 2 Montessori Preschool Forks & Palmer
Pre-K 2 (4-5 year olds)
The Pre-K2 room is designed for four and five year-olds who are preparing for Kindergarten Readiness is what you will observe in these rooms. These large, bright rooms have creative art from all children posted all over the walls. You will observe the teachers guiding, observing and evaluating your child’s development as all children are working at their own pace based on each individual child’s needs and abilities while continuing Montessori Theory.
The Centers are full of work carefully chosen to develop your child’s mind with centers accommodating language, Math, Science, Reading, Art, Dramatic Play and Computer Instruction. These Centers will allow:
- Self-help skills develop as they are challenged by the work each day.
- Independence flourishes as they are able to work independently.
- Self Confidence blooms as they become successful in all that they accomplish in a day.
- Social skills expand as they learn to work appropriately together with their peers and teachers.
- Skills will be transferred and developed through each stage of each classroom in letter recognition,
number recognition, handwriting. math skills, reading, etc.
- Observations and Evaluations of each child with 2 Parent Teacher Conferences a year.
- Written Daily Sheets to parents about your child’s day.
Email the Pre-K2 room at Pk2.firstname.lastname@example.org