Toddler Care in Easton, Nazareth, PA & Surrounding Areas
Toddler Care Childcare age 2
Toddlers are exciting! They come to our toddler room walking, making exciting developmental strides everyday from first words to potty training. Their world is full of new beginnings, creative art and learning centers for explorations of the world around them as they continue to learn Montessori Theory.
- Creative Art
- Science activities
- Math activities
- Dramatic play
- Fine motor and gross motor skills
- Learned writing skills
- Learned self help skills, such as hand writing, dressing, respect of toys, cleaning up after themselves,
feeding themselves… to name a few.
- Recognition of letters, numbers and shapes.
- Teachers working very hard to potty train.
- Outdoor time in our spacious playground daily, weather permitting.
- Observation and Evaluations on each child including 2 Parent Teacher Conferences a year.
- Written daily sheets to each parent about your child’s day.
Email the Toddler Room at Toddlers.firstname.lastname@example.org